Professional Tree Pruning, Topping and Hedge Trimming in Christchurch
When you hire arborists, you have the assurance that your trees and hedges will grow beautifully and add value to your property.
Professional Services Make a Difference
A professional arborist understands the physiology of the tree or hedge. They know which parts need removing, how to remove them, and how to dispose of the branches properly.Professional pruning also ensures that:
- The plants will grow well. With proper pruning, the plant won’t be weakened or deformed, and the branches will be pruned the right way to promote growth.
- Health problems are mitigated. Arborists spot potential issues in the plant and apply early intervention.It saves you from costly bills down the road.
- You get the right care for your hedges.Hedges need a maintenance plan, which runs on a three-year cycle (pruning on one side in year one, the other side in year two and topping in year three).
- The plants add value to your property.A misshapen hedge or tree devalues your garden and ruins the look of an otherwise serene landscape. On the other hand, professional pruning makes your property more desirable should you decide to sell.
- You follow Christchurch regulations.The Christchurch City Council requires you to trim shrubs and trees that overhang boundaries to at least 2.5 metres from a footpath and 5 metres fromthe road.
Work with Christchurch’s Trusted Arborists
Depending on the requirements of our clients, we remove all the debris produced by our work and leave behind a clean site. Our team also ensuresthe safety of the entire area and minimal hazards during pruning.
The process is easy, as well.
- Give us a call to schedule a visit
- We’ll take a look at your hedges and trees
- We’ll give you a free quote
- We’ll have your plants pruned efficiently
We Offer So Much More
Tree Felling & Removal
If you’re not sure how to care for your trees and hedges, don’t hesitate to contact us. We may well have a solution that you’re not aware existed.